Bringing prim comfort to your home, the Tea Star Twin Quilt reminds one of simpler times. Patterned with historical 6-point stars and hexagons, our all-cotton 70Wx90L quilt features a dark tan background with moss green, brick red, and black alternating plaid stars. No adjacent star is the same yet it all balances out beautifully. The rustic red, green, and gold tartan plaid on the reverse side adds a decorative element when styling your bed.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid binding
- Reverses to brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Tan, Brick Red, Moss Green
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe