The Tea Star Stocking is a primitive Christmas delight with its dark "tea stain" tan base and 6-point star in various brick red, moss green, and black plaids. Lined in dark tan taffeta for durability, this 11x20 stocking adds historical feeling with its vintage-inspired patchwork star. The reverse side features a rustic red, green, and gold plaid providing warm seasonal color. A fabric loop allows for easy hanging anywhere in the home.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- HANGING LOOP: easily hang this holiday stocking along the fireplace mantel or the staircase railing with fabric loop attached.
- EXTRA DURABILITY: lined in polyester taffeta for extra durability.
- Turned edge seam
- Reverses to brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric
- Features 2.5" tartan plaid hanging loop
- Assorted fabrics: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Taffeta Lining
- Colors: Dark Tan, Brick Red, Moss Green
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- 15" x 11" - 0.2 lb
- 20" x 11" - 0.2 lb