Bring festive prim style to your home with the Tea Star Tree Skirt. Featuring an enlarged 6-point star in various brick red, moss green, and black plaids, our 55" diameter tree skirt provides a dash of fun, earthy color to your Christmas decor. The patchwork stars around the outside edge of this tan quilted skirt give added historical appeal. Red, green, and gold tartan plaid on its back livens your living space with seasonal color and allows for reversibility.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- PATCHWORK DESIGN: constructed with detailed patchwork to add heirloom appeal.
- Opening and outside edge trimmed with .5" tartan plaid binding
- Brick red, forest green, and gold tartan plaid fabric on back allows for reversibility
- Features a 3" diameter loop
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Tan, Brick Red, Moss Green
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 21" diameter - 0.5 lb
- 48" diameter - 1.8 lb
- 55" diameter - 1.2 lb