Present your bed in a charming rustic fashion with the Tacoma Queen Quilt. With an oversized log cabin block layout alternating earthy browns and deep red plaids, this 94Wx94L quilt brings a fresh take on lodge living to your home. Crafted completely from cotton, our warm hand-quilted comforter offers heirloom appeal to any bedroom. Machine washable and iron-safe, it reverses to a rich brown geometric print and is pre-washed for your convenience.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy microplaid
- Reverses to brown print fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Deep Red, Earthy Brown, Country Tan
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe