This is one tree you won't want to use for firewood! The 60x50 Sequoia Quilted Throw features four towering evergreens with frayed edges on a ditsy star and creme backdrop. Finished with green and burgundy plaid and green binding, this throw brings a folksy and rustic feel to any room. Reverses to ditsy star and creme found on the front. 100% cotton, hand quilted. Back features a rod pocket to allow for hanging as a decorative wall tapestry.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on various woodsy green, burgundy, and creme plaid fabrics
- Each block has a tree patch made of several plaid frayed appliques, contrasting on burgundy ditsy star print fabric
- Straight edge with .5" solid green binding
- Reverses to burgundy ditsy star print fabric
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 60" x 50"
- Weight: 2 lb
- Colors: Evergreen, Creme, Burgundy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe