Accent your farmhouse kitchen with the Sawyer Mill Charcoal Cow Muslin Tea Towel. Featuring unbleached cotton muslin with a grazing cow stenciled in black and weathered for vintage appeal, this hand towel is accented with Sawyer Mill auction details and grain sack stripes. Coordinate with the rest of Sawyer Mill for a cohesive look throughout your home.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- UNBLEACHED MUSLIN: Soft, cotton muslin in antique creme color
- FARMHOUSE ACCENT: In the lower section of this tea towel, there is a grazing cow stenciled in distressed black, accented with Sawyer Mills auction details and grain sack stripes
- QUALITY FINISH: Finished with our standard .5" hem fold
- EASY STORAGE: Features a 4" twill tape loop for easy hanging
- SINGLE FABRIC: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: 28" x 19"
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Colors: Antique Creme, Asphalt
- Hanging Method: Fabric Loop
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe