Neutral brown tones create a calming and restful respite with the Rory King Sham. Featuring an irregular block layout, our 21x37 pillow cover invites you into your bedroom with cozy color and warm design. The various greige, chocolate brown, and tan plaids with occasional patchwork in antique stripes provide a distinct, relaxed look for this all cotton hand-quilted sham. The reverse side showcases textured greige chambray fabric with three ties for closure.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" greige chambray binding
- Reverses to textured greige chambray fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Greige, Chocolate, Natural
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"