Brighten up any southwestern styled room with the Pueblo Desert Sun Quilt. Featuring a unique orange color, this hand-quilted bedspread presents a rustic bohemian vibe to any bedroom. A luxurious layer of cotton-linen material gives the top of this quilt a textured, old-world look, while the reverse side is constructed with a soft cotton voile.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: The Pueblo Desert Sun Quilt has a cotton flax blend top, a soft voile back, and cotton batting for a lightweight, quality feel for any season.
- UNIQUE FEATURES: With on-point hand-quilting, this southwestern bedspread gives a handmade look and feel to your bedroom. This quilt is pre-washed for your convenience.
- VERSATILE HOME DECOR: Brighten your bedroom with unique orange color and versatile style with this quilt that fits southwestern, bohemian, coastal, and rustic looks.
- EASY CARE: For lasting use, simply toss this cotton quilt in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle. This bedspread is safe to iron once dry.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: Our generously sized 105x95 king quilt coverlet gives you the freedom to create the look you want on your king mattress.
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" deep orange cotton voile
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to soft, deep orange cotton voile fabric
- ASSORTED FABRICS: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt contains on-point block hand-quilting
- Material: 50% Cotton Linen Blend / 50% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Quilting Stitch: On Point Block
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe