Dress your window with the rustic look of the Prescott Swag Scalloped Lined Set. Grace your room with its earth tone brown, tan and creme plaid.
Decorate your windows with a touch of relaxed, rustic country style with this charmingly designed and thoughtfully crafted window swag set. Displaying a timeless country look with a dark, cabin-inspired traditional plaid in deep brown, creme and khaki tan with scalloped edging, the Prescott Scalloped Swag Set 36x36x16 enhances your home decor with a modern country feel. This 100% cotton curtain set includes two short swag-style panels with a white lining to prevent fading and provide additional privacy. It includes a rod pocket for easy hanging.
- Earth tone brown, tan, and creme plaid fabric
- Lined with white cotton
- Bottom edge scalloped with .5" bias cut binding
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
Primitive Country Swag Set — Includes two 36 by 36 inch 100% cotton window swag panels with a 3.25-inch rod pocket.
Light Filtering — Lined, woven fabric gently lets in light while providing a little extra privacy.
Rustic Country Decor — Natural colors and classic designs are sure to match rustic country chic, lodge, or cabin decor for a refreshing update to your windows.
Easy Care — Machine wash on gentle and tumble dry on low. Iron safe. Includes 3.25-inch rod pocket for easy hanging.
Rustic Plaid — Dark brown, light tan and creme create an earthy, rustic plaid with timeless, log cabin style.
Coordinating Accessories — Neutral brown and earthy green tones feature prominently in the wonderfully rustic and woodsy Prescott Collection by VHC. Easily coordinate bedding, window treatments and more for a look that perfectly captures the style of primitive cabin decor.
Authenticity — Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Dimensions: L36"xW36" with a 16" center drop
- Weight: .7 lb
- Material: 100% cotton
- Components: 2 mirror image panels
- Header: 2" ruffle and 3.25" rod pocket
- Colors: dark brown, light tan, creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash in cold water with like colors, gentle cycle. No chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron if needed.