Create a stunning rustic look by transforming your ordinary pillows with the Prescott King Sham. Showcasing a hand-quilted "trip around the world" patchwork with earth-toned brown, tan, creme, and green plaids, our 21x37 pillow cover brings a warm, woodsy feeling to your existing decor. Machine washable and iron-safe, this neutral brown pillow sham dresses your home in artless homespun comfort. Adding classic heirloom appeal to any space, this traditional quilted sham is completely crafted from cotton. It reverses to a russet, dark brown, and green plaid with 3 wooden button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut dark brown plaid binding
- Reverses to russet, dark brown and earth green plaid
- Features 3 wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Russet, Light Tan, Earth Green
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"