Enjoy the fresh, bright look of the Prairie Winds King Sham. This charming pillow cover recaptures homespun, farmhouse style with its hand quilted plaid, striped, and ditsy patchwork. The sage green, brick red, and khaki colors of this all-cotton pillow sham add a meadow-like quality to your bedding. A floral ditsy print in sage with three wooden buttons for closure adds a unique decorative element to the reverse side.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Turned edge seam
- Reverses to printed floral ditsy fabric
- Features 3 dark wooden button closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Brick Red, Sage, Khaki
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"