Visually stunning, the Parker King Sham features classic log cabin blocks, studded with four-point friendship stars. Expertly crafted with stitch in the ditch hand quilting on rich burgundy, deep navy, and tan micro plaid fabric, this completely cotton 21x37 pillow cover transforms your ordinary pillows with unique patterns and rustic charm. This sham reverses to navy and tan micro plaid with three navy chalk buttons.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" navy and natural microplaid binding
- Reverses to navy and natural microplaid fabric
- Features 3 navy chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Navy, Natural
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"