The pinwheel layout of the Ozark King Quilt is a rich barn red, beige, black plaid, solid, and stripes embodying a true rustic appeal. The quilt is hand quilted, 100% cotton and reverses to barn red stripes on prairie yellow base.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting on rich barn red, beige, and black plaid, solid, and striped fabrics
- Pinwheel fan block layout in barn red-based fabrics conveys outland charm
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut semolina and barn red striped fabric
- Reverses to barn red striped fabric on semolina base
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Barn Red, Beige, Ebony
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe