National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Standard Sham presents a fresh take on VHCs popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid in confetti strip blocks with various plaid strips. Reverses to golden tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton with three tie closures for easy opening and closing.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: this heirloom-quality sham is made with 100% soft, breathable cotton shell and fill. Absolutely no synthetics, so you can rest comfortably and in style.
- PRIMITIVE STYLE: crafted with 5 different woven plaid & check fabrics in deep shades of golden tan, navy, and rust red. This eye-catching, timeless sham adds a bold primitive statement to your cozy abode while offering lasting quality and charm to pass on for many generations. Add a warm and inviting touch to your guest bedroom or dress up your master suite with an early American feel. Our Kindred Stars and Bars Sham offers the perfect primitive touch to any room in your home.
- COLLECTED LOOK: complete the look of your bedroom with the National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars matching Quilts. Our cotton shams perfectly mirror the confetti strip blocks on the quilt and offer a unique finishing touch to your primitive bedding. Check out our similar collection, Kindred Stars for more timeless bedding and decor options. Both collections offer the same colors with different patchwork so you can mix and match however you like.
- PERFECT SIZE & TIE CLOSURES: the size of this quality patchwork 21x37 sham fits perfectly over a normal King size pillow insert (pillow insert not included) and features 3 fabric tie closures on the reverse for easy opening and closing when washing is needed.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: for quality care and lasting use, simply toss this cotton sham in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This primitive pillow cover is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- PARTNERSHIP: This quality piece is artfully designed in partnership with the National Quilt Museum of Paducah, Kentucky which protects the heritage and history of quilting through exhibits, educational programs, and advocacy.
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- SECURE CLOSURE: Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This pillow sham is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Golden Tan, Navy, Rust Red
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"