National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars Luxury King Quilt presents a fresh take on our popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various tan, navy, and rust red plaid in confetti strip blocks surrounded by alternating 8 point star patches on the outer border. This charming quilt reverses to navy blue, rust red, and golden tan checks for a unique styling option when making your bed.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: this heirloom-quality quilt is made with 100% soft, breathable cotton shell and fill. Absolutely no synthetics, so you can rest comfortably and in style.
- PRIMITIVE STYLE: crafted with 5 different woven plaid & check fabrics in deep shades of golden tan, navy, and rust red. This eye-catching, timeless quilt adds a bold primitive statement to your cozy abode while offering lasting quality and charm to pass on for many generations. Add a warm and inviting touch to your guest bedroom or dress up your master suite with an early American feel. Our Kindred Stars and Bars Quilt offers the perfect primitive touch to any room in your home.
- COLLECTED LOOK: complete the look of your bedroom with the National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars matching quilted shams. The cotton shams perfectly mirror the confetti strip blocks on the quilt and offer a unique finishing touch to your primitive bedding. Check out our similar collection, Kindred Stars for more timeless bedding and decor options. Both collections offer the same colors with different patchwork so you can mix and match however you like.
- PERFECT SIZE: the generous size of 120Wx105L gives you the freedom to create the look you want on your King mattress. Whether you're decorating your bedroom with a colonial, Americana feel, or want to create a more traditional, primitive feel, this Kindred Star Quilt is the size and style you need.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: for quality care and lasting use, simply toss this cotton quilt in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This primitive bedspread is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- PARTNERSHIP: This quality piece is artfully designed in partnership with the National Quilt Museum of Paducah, Kentucky which protects the heritage and history of quilting through exhibits, educational programs, and advocacy.
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This quilt is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Golden Tan, Navy, Rust Red
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe