National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars King Sham 21x37 VHC Brands
Shipping is free in the US on all items above $100
We usually ship most orders within 3-10 working days (There is a slight delay in shipping due to Covid 19). You should receive your order within 5 to 10 business days depending on your selection. However, it can take a little longer during peak holiday or rush seasons. We ship UPS, FedEx, USPS and FedEx SmartPost. You will receive a tracking number with carrier information if you have provided us with an email address.
Order Value $10.00–$20.00 Shipping Charges $7.99
Order Value $20.01–$49.99 Shipping Charges $9.99
Order Value $50.00–$75.00 Shipping Charges $12.99
Order Value $75.01–$99.90 Shipping Charges $15.99
Order Value $100.00 and up Shipping Charges Free
You can choose Rush Shipping to get your order processed quickly. Orders must be placed by 12 noon EST Monday through Friday to leave our warehouse on the same day the order is placed. The Rush shipping option is available for $29 in the contiguous United States. Orders must include a street address and items shipped are limited to supplies in stock at the time the order is placed. Orders placed after 12 noon EST with the Rush shipping option will not ship until the next business day. Rush orders will not be shipped on weekends, holidays or days when our warehouse is closed.
WHY IS MY ORDER BEING SHIPPED IN DIFFERENT PACKAGES?
If you have a multi-item order, each item may be shipped from the a different international warehouse, depending on which one has them available the fastest. Alternatively, if an item is popular and on a bit of a back order, we might ship your items at different times, in different packages, to prevent holding up your order and to get it to you as fast as possible!
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Orders are shipped out directly from any of our many domestic & international warehouses and they will do everything they can to get you your order as fast as they can! Due to the popularity of our offers, please allow an estimated 4-30 days for your order to arrive (varies from product to product). Other countries can take an estimated 1-6 weeks (varies from product to product) due to distance traveling and customs. Please note, that due to the extreme popularity of our offers, these are only estimates.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER GETS STUCK OR LOST IN THE MAIL?
All of our orders are sent with insured shipping and handling. If an order gets stuck at customs, sent back or even lost during the delivery process, we apologize! The postal service is out of our control. However, in cases like this, because the packages are insured, we will send you a new package with quicker shipping and full tracking, if possible. Please see our refund and return policy for when these might be applicable to shipping situations.
National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars King Sham presents a fresh take on our popular Kindred Star. Featuring stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various golden tan, navy, and rust red plaid in confetti strip blocks with various plaid strips. Reverses to golden tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton with three tie closures for easy opening and closing.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: this heirloom-quality sham is made with 100% soft, breathable cotton shell and fill. Absolutely no synthetics, so you can rest comfortably and in style.
- PRIMITIVE STYLE: crafted with 5 different woven plaid & check fabrics in deep shades of golden tan, navy, and rust red. This eye-catching, timeless sham adds a bold primitive statement to your cozy abode while offering lasting quality and charm to pass on for many generations. Add a warm and inviting touch to your guest bedroom or dress up your master suite with an early American feel. Our Kindred Stars and Bars Sham offers the perfect primitive touch to any room in your home.
- COLLECTED LOOK: complete the look of your bedroom with the National Quilt Museum Kindred Stars and Bars matching Quilts. Our cotton shams perfectly mirror the confetti strip blocks on the quilt and offer a unique finishing touch to your primitive bedding. Check out our similar collection, Kindred Stars for more timeless bedding and decor options. Both collections offer the same colors with different patchwork so you can mix and match however you like.
- PERFECT SIZE & TIE CLOSURES: the size of this quality patchwork 21x37 sham fits perfectly over a normal King size pillow insert (pillow insert not included) and features 3 fabric tie closures on the reverse for easy opening and closing when washing is needed.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: for quality care and lasting use, simply toss this cotton sham in your washing machine on a gentle cycle then promptly take it out and tumble dry low. This primitive pillow cover is safe to iron for your convenience after drying.
- PARTNERSHIP: This quality piece is artfully designed in partnership with the National Quilt Museum of Paducah, Kentucky which protects the heritage and history of quilting through exhibits, educational programs, and advocacy.
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" navy plaid binding on the bias
- Reverses to tan, rust red, and navy plaid cotton fabric
- SECURE CLOSURE: Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: This pillow sham is hand-quilted and machine pieced.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Golden Tan, Navy, Rust Red
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.6 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"