The gorgeous Natasha Chateau Grey Twin Quilt Set is a picture of elegant comfort with alternating rows of shirring and ruching for a gathered, dressy appearance when placed on your bed. Update your bedroom with this unique farmhouse bedspread and pillow covers by styling in a casual or sophisticated fashion. The hand-quilted and ever so soft cotton voile combined with durable polyester batting gives this quilt a luxurious feel all year round. This warm gray quilt set includes 1 twin quilt (68Wx86L) and 1 standard sham (21x27).
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: The Natasha Quilt Set is constructed with a 100% cotton voile shell for lightweight, old-world elegance. The durable batting between the cotton layers keeps you warm during the cold months.
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Hand-quilting adds a touch of quality and class to our farmhouse bedspread and pillow covers. The alternating rows of shirring and ruching gives the warm gray material a gathered, dressy appearance.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: Place this taupe quilt set on your bed to bring a farmhouse atmosphere to your bedroom that adapts beautifully to casual and sophisticated decor looks.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Due to the delicate nature of the gathered material, we recommend hand washing this quilt set to keep in lasting condition.
- INCLUDED IN SET: Our luxurious twin quilt set comes with 1 twin quilt (68Wx86L) and 1 standard pillow sham (21x27). These bedding pieces give you the freedom to create the farmhouse look your want on your twin mattress.
- Straight edge with.5" chateau grey binding
- Reverses to chateau grey cotton voile
- Shams feature 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Single fabric: Machine stitched and ruched, Hand-quilted
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Batting
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Channel
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
- Silver Cloud - Silver Grey
* This ruffled look is created by permanently creasing the material. Due to the process involved, each item will have a variance in color/ruching, adding a touch of texture to your decor.