Transform your pillows into soft vintage patchwork comforts with the Millsboro King Sham. Featuring a hand-quilted log cabin pattern with a myriad of plaids and ditsy print fabrics in burgundy, tan, and navy hues, our 21" x 37" pillow cover brings cozy, homespun appeal to your lodge, lake house, or cabin-style bedroom. Made from 100% cotton down to its batting, this warm rustic sham offers an heirloom-quality feel while being both machine washable and iron-safe. It reverses to navy and tan ditsy print with three tan poly pearl button closures.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut navy and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to navy and tan ditsy print fabric
- Features 3 tan poly pearl button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Khaki, Navy
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"