Our Maisie Twin Quilt warms your home with barn red, golden tan, and black color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in a log cabin block variation called courthouse steps and finished with a popular Irish chain, bringing historical appeal to your primitive-style bedroom. The dainty floral prints in tan and black balance out the richly colored plaids in the bedding's overall design to make a gorgeous homespun tapestry. The eight-point patchwork stars add cozy, heirloom interest. Our all-cotton 70Wx90L quilt reverses to black and tan check.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe