Our Maisie Twin Quilt warms your home with barn red, golden tan, and black color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in a log cabin block variation called courthouse steps and finished with a popular Irish chain, bringing historical appeal to your primitive-style bedroom. The dainty floral prints in tan and black balance out the richly colored plaids in the bedding's overall design to make a gorgeous homespun tapestry. The eight-point patchwork stars add cozy, heirloom interest. Our all-cotton 70Wx90L quilt reverses to black and tan check.
Add a quilt to your primitive country home that is as much a work of art as it is a cozy blanket for cool nights. The Maisie Twin Quilt measures 70x90 inches and adds primitive style to your room. The detailed bedspread features a soft, quilted design with complex log cabin blocks in a courthouse steps style that perfectly surrounds classic eight-point star designs. Blocks feature dainty florals and rustic plaids in shades of red, black and soft tan. The premium quilt is machine washable and iron safe and crafted in 100 percent cotton for a soft feel and durable wear. Reverses to a black and natural tan buffalo plaid. Coordinates with the Maisie Collection by VHC for matching modern primitive window treatments, bathroom accessories and bedding to bring the best of eye-catching, traditional country style to every corner of your home.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" black and tan ditsy print binding on the bias
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Layout accented with Irish Chain patchwork in tan and black floral ditsy print
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
Twin Size Quilt — Includes one 70 by 90 inch quilted bedspread with a 100 percent cotton shell and cotton batting for added warmth. Fade resistant fabric retains color wash after wash. Designed to fit perfectly with small beds in a guest room or kids room.
Hand-quilted Design — This high-quality quilt is designed with a stitch in the ditch quilting technique for superior durability and a handmade feel.
Rustic Country Decor — Timeless styling sure to match classic country, vintage, or primitive lodge decor.
Easy Care — Machine washable and iron safe. For best results, use gentle or delicate cycle.
Eight-point Stars — A rich tapestry of rectangular blocks frame primitive eight-point stars for bold country style.
Coordinating Accessories — The Maisie Collection by VHC brings together the rustic feel of buffalo plaid with light floral print accents and traditional patchwork designs in rich tones of natural tan, black and burgundy.
Authenticity — Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe