Our Maisie Patchwork Pillow warms your home with barn red, golden tan, and black color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in an eight-pointed patchwork star on a floral ditsy print background in black and tan. The gathered ruffles on the edge add country class to this primitive look to your favorite couch or chair. The reverse side of this 18x18 all-cotton throw pillow features black and tan check with two wooden buttons.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: outer layer is fastened in the back with wooden buttons, making it easy to remove for washing.
- SHIPS FILLED: pre-filled with a pillow insert that expands when unpackaged to create a fuller appearance.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double gathered ruffle in black and tan plaid fabrics, .5" piping around inside edge in black ditsy print fabric
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Features 2 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Machine stitched, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 18" x 18"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 19" x 19" x 5.5"