Our Maisie King Sham warms your bedroom with a barn red, golden tan, and black color scheme. This lovely color combination is arranged in a log cabin block variation called courthouse steps with an eight-pointed star in the center, bringing historical appeal to your primitive-style bedroom. The dainty floral prints balance out the richly colored plaids in the bedding's overall design to make a gorgeous homespun tapestry. Our all-cotton 21x37 sham reverses to black and tan check with three wooden buttons.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Trimmed with 2" and 3" double gathered ruffle in black and tan plaid fabrics, .5" piping around inside edge in burgundy plaid fabric
- Reverses to black and tan check fabric
- Features 3 light wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Natural, Country Black, Burgundy
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"