Laila Natural Jute Rug is handwoven with alternating rows of twisted and looped natural jute adding depth and texture to your room.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- Alternating rows of twisted and looped natural jute fibers
- Hand woven on pit loom
- Hem fold on both ends
- Reverse is smooth, contouring to any floor surface
- Woven: Hand-woven, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
* Part of the charm! The product you have purchased contains natural jute fibers making each piece unique. Color variance is to be expected and may not be considered as a defect.