Simple yet unique, the Kent King Sham adds striking farmhouse flair to any room with its beautiful crimson backdrop. Displaying a repeating 8-point star pattern in a subtle creme-white chambray, our 21x37 pillow cover provides timeless quality that goes with holiday or everyday looks. Made of incredibly soft cotton and hand quilted with country charm, it's as cozy and uncomplicated as it gets. Reverses to a light creme-white cotton voile fabric with three ties for closure.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- FARMHOUSE DECOR: fits your farmhouse home with updated country style.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch, echo, and channel quilting techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" crimson binding
- Reverses to solid creme voile fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Crimson, Creme
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"