The Farmhouse Star Runner Quilted 13x48 dresses your table with a primitive touch that is as charming as it is functional. Two stars adorn the top over a microcheck ground. Reverses to charcoal on dark creme ticking stripe.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Front features two patchwork 5-point stars on black, tan, and dark creme ground with checker board trim
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut black and tan microcheck binding
- Reverses to charcoal on dark creme ticking stripe fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Charcoal, Dark Tan, Creme
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 13" x 36" - 0.3 lb
- 13" x 48" - 0.6 lb
- 13" x 72" - 0.9 lb