The rectangle 20x30 Farmhouse Jute Rug is ready for your home, retreat or cabin with its durable and beautiful construction. Featuring alternating braids in black and tan for years of enjoyment.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- COUNTRY BLEND: This rug contains concentric solid and mixed braids of black and dark tan
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- Reverses to same as front
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Country Black, Dark Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 20" x 30" - 1.7 lb
- 24" x 36" - 2.5 lb
- 27" x 48" - 3.8 lb
- 36" x 60" - 6.2 lb
- 60" x 96" - 19 lb
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Q & A
Question (Lauren) - Hello, could this rug be used outdoors?
Answer - It does not hold up well to extremely wet conditions. Jute Rug can be used outdoors, but typically it should be kept inside.