The rectangle Farmhouse Jute Rugs Stencil Stars is ready for your home, retreat or cabin with its durable and beautiful construction. Featuring alternating braids in black and tan and black center stenciled 5 point stars for years of enjoyment.
The artwork is precious and you can turn it over for a more simple look!
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- 5-POINT STAR: This rug contains three solid black stenciled 5-point stars aross center, accented with solid and mixed outer border braids in black and dark tan
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to same as front but without stencils
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Country Black, Dark Tan
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 20" x 30" - 1.6 lb
- 24" x 36" - 2.6 lb
- 27" x 48" - 3.8 lb
- 36" x 60" - 6.4 lb
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your floors safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.
Questions & Answers
Question: Is this rug rubber-backed?
Answer: a - Not rubber backed. Looks the same on both sides
b - No they do not have any backing and slide around unless they are on carpet.
Question:could i use this rug in front of my wood stove? i read that jute is ok too?
Answer: a- Just for safety sake. A hot coal on it could start a fire. It is not flame retardant.
b- Sure, But it is almost too pretty to get dirty!
Question:does this rug have a rubber back would it be good for in front of shower
Answer:There is no rubber backing. It is not absorbent and wouldn't feel nice to the naked foot to step on when coming out of the shower, in our opinion. We have it in front of our sink in our 1/2 bath but We definitely wouldn't want to get it very wet. It's almost a burlap-like material. Hope that helps!
Question:would they work in front of kitchen sink ?
Answer: a- We have one in front of my bathroom sink. Works great. We thinks they would work fine in your kitchen.
b- One of our customer ordered a bigger braided rug and it's wonderful. We would say yes you can use it in the front of the kitchen. Just be careful as they move around a lot and could be slippery. You should probably get some of that sticky stuff for underneath.
Question:What colors are in these rugs?
Answer: It is black and a nice warm beige color. You will absolutely love these rugs!!! After a while the corners started to curl just a little so you can use your iron on them (one of our customer share her solution) and they will be perfect again.
Question:Is this rug machine washable?
Answer:Spot clean only, no chlorine bleach so it is not machine washable.