Burgundy and dark tan checks are blended with faded texture at points of intersection to give a modern facelift to the classic pattern on the Burgundy Star Door Panel with Attached Scalloped Layered Valance 72x42. Finished with an attached scalloped valance with 5-point burgundy country stars to complete the primitive look. Includes tie backs to let a little sunlight in.
A checked plaid in burgundy and khaki tan with an attached valance featuring 5-point star applique accents provides a delightful country base for a primitive accent piece with vintage style and practical benefits. The Burgundy Star Door Panel is a 72x40 inch panel crafted in 100 percent cotton with a light filtering lining for additional privacy. The attached valance features burgundy stars above a scalloped edge with a solid burgundy edging for a layered look. This country farmhouse French door panel features a 2 inch rod pocket for easy installation (rod not included). Machine wash on gentle for easy care and line dry for best results. The panel is iron safe. To give your home a complete country chic look, pair with other items from the Burgundy Star Collection including modern primitive swag, panel sets, kitchen accessories, bedding and more.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- CHECK PATTERN: Classic check pattern in black and khaki/Burgundy, Dark Tan
- APPLIQUE STAR: 5-point stars appliqued in solid black fabric along the bottom of the attached layered valance
- LIGHT FILTERING: Panel lined with white cotton to reduce fading and light penetration
- SCALLOPED: Panel finished with standard .5" hem fold on each side, attached valance has scalloped bottom edge with .5" self-binding on the bias
- OPTIONAL DISPLAY: Includes 1 matching tie back with button to wrap around the center
- ASSORTED FABRICS: Machine stitched
Classic Country Door Panel — 72 by 40 inch primitive farmhouse door panel with attached valance provides privacy while enhancing the style of your room. Rod pockets for easy hanging.
Light Filtering — Lined to provide additional privacy while filtering out harsh outside light.
Primitive Country Decor — Versatile plaid in a classic country color palette adds extra style to country chic, traditional farmhouse, or rustic cottage decor.
Easy Care — Machine washable and iron safe. For best results, use gentle or delicate cycle for cleaning and line dry.
Star Applique — A primitive base in burgundy and khaki tan checked plaid is given extra primitive style with applique star accents in burgundy.
Coordinating Accessories — Fill your home with rustic country burgundy and deep tan checked plaid and tufted primitive stars with the Burgundy Star Collection by VHC. A wide collection of window treatments, kitchen and tabletop accessories in this delightfully checked pattern allow you to put a primitive twist on vintage farmhouse style while classic five-point stars add country charm.
Authenticity — Sometimes copied, never duplicated. VHC products ALWAYS feature attached product tags.
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 72" x 40"
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- Colors: Raven, Khaki
- Hanging Method: 2" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe