Hand quilted and very soft, the Braxton Twin Quilt inspires primitive and rustic Americana looks with its log cabin layout in navy, apple red, chocolate brown, and golden tan. The center square of the block traditionally is done in red to represent the hearth, the heart of the home to the early pioneers. The vibrant colors of our 70Wx90L quilt bring warmth and homey appeal to the bedroom. The early American patchwork provides timeless design and heirloom comfort to this pre-washed quilted bedspread. Reverses to an apple red, tan, and black plaid. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" natural microcheck binding
- Reverses to apple red, natural, and black plaid fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Apple Red, Natural
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe