Embracing early American patchwork, the Braxton King Sham inspires primitive and rustic Americana looks with its rich colorful log cabin patchwork layout in navy, apple red, chocolate brown, and golden tan. The center square of the block traditionally is done in red to represent the hearth, the heart of the home to early pioneers. The ultra soft, all-cotton fabric of this 21x37 pillow cover adds warmth and heirloom comfort to your bedroom and reverses to a classic apple red, tan, and black plaid.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" natural microcheck binding
- Reverses to apple red, natural, and black plaid fabric
- Features 3 red chalk button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Apple Red, Natural
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 37"
- Weight: 0.7 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"