The Primitive Star Runner 13x36 is a unique, yet instantly recognizable take on America Primitive. This charming farmhouse runner features a distressed black enzyme washed base over which are reverse print of crème primitive stars and finished with a frayed edge.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Heavy enzyme-washed cotton casement fabric
- Reverse print of crème primitive stars on distressed black base
- REVERSIBLE Reverses to a solid crème white
- Frayed edge
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed; we are dedicated to bringing joy to your holiday through our unique, farmhouse decor
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Colors: Charcoal, Creme
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
* Part of the Charm! Due to the process used in making this product, each piece will have an individual shade/color. These pieces are manually printed and enzyme washed to create a look and feel as individual as the person holding it.
- 13" x 36" - 0.5 lb
- 13" x 54" - 0.6 lb