Give your dining table an rural Americana inspired look with the Arlington Runner Quilted Patchwork Star 13x36. Featuring burgundy plaid checkered borders framing two 5 point star on navy plaid.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Traditional 5-point star and Irish chain patchwork with primitive navy microplaid base and creme, tan, and barn red plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut burgundy, tan, and navy plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki and country blue floral ditsy fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Barn Red, Tan
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 13" x 36" - 0.3 lb
- 13" x 48" - 0.6 lb