The Annie Buffalo Tan Check Prairie Panel Set is a fresh and lighthearted curtain set tailored to complete the look of your laid-back farmhouse decor. Tan and antique white buffalo checks create a relaxed country feel in your home. Place these 63x36 country curtains in the kitchen or any window to enhance the style of a room. These 100% cotton curtains have a white lining to keep away the sun's glare and have a rod pocket for simple hanging. For versatility and design indulgence, these prairie curtains have drawstring ties to change their look.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: Our Annie Buffalo Tan Check Prairie Panel Set uses 100% cotton materials for a soft touch that brings charm to any window in your kitchen, dining room, or bedroom.
- LINED CURTAIN: A white cotton lining on the back of this prairie curtain helps with reducing sun exposure and filtering light in any room. Place in your home to add privacy while letting natural light brighten your living space.
- VERSATILE FARMHOUSE DECOR: Update your windows with a buffalo check pattern. This curtain is designed with lighthearted versatility in mind, making it a good fit in shabby chic, farmhouse, cottage, and country decor styles.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Slip the curtain rod of your choice through the rod pocket attached to our check window treatment to create a gathered look with clean lines. Customize these prairie curtains with the drawstring ties to change their look.
- EASY CARE: For lasting use, simply toss this cotton curtain set in your washing machine on a delicate cycle and then gently tumble dry low after clean. These country drapes are safe to iron once dry.
- Lined with white cotton
- Hem fold
- Drawsting ties
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Lining
- Dimensions: 2 x Prairie Panel - 63" x 36"
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe