An elegant hand-pleated border surrounds the diamond quilting detail in the center of the Adelia Sham. Flat flange on all sides completes this decorative pillow cover's look. Made from soft 100% cotton, this pillow sham's fabric grows even softer over time and has a handmade feel with finishes such as hand-stitching. Tiebacks on the reverse side make it easy to remove for washing.
- QUALITY MATERIAL & CONSTRUCTION: The Adelia Apricot Sham is crafted from lightweight cotton cambric that grows softer with every use. This french style fabric gives an old-world feel to this luxurious pillow cover, while the cotton batting provides an extra fine touch to your bedding.
- UNIQUE FEATURES: The hand quilting in a diamond pattern on this light coral pillow cover creates an heirloom feel in any bedroom. The decorative pintucks and flanged edges add lovely texture and interest that catches the eye.
- VINTAGE FARMHOUSE STYLE: The antique appearance and character of this muted apricot sham remind one of home decor looks seen in European farmhouses of the past but with updated style and class. This quilted sham refreshes your bedroom in a soft, romantic fashion that goes beautifully with farmhouse, cottage, French country, or shabby chic decor.
- EASY CARE: For lasting use, simply toss this cotton pillow sham in your washing machine on a gentle or delicate cycle. This quilted cover is safe to iron once dry.
- PERFECTLY SIZED: Our generously sized 21x27 standard pillow sham gives you the freedom to create the look you want on your standard pillows. Includes only 1 standard sham, pillow inserts are not included.
- Straight edge with 1.5" apricot flat flange
- Reverses to solid apricot cotton cambric fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Single fabric: Hand-quilted, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Double Diamond
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- Weight: 0.5 lb
- Dimensions: 21" x 27"