The Abilene Star Collection features warm rustic colors with plaids and a patchwork star inspired by a down home country look.
The 16x16 Abilene Star Quilted Pillow adds a classic Independence Day touch to your decor. Rich colors of tan, burgundy and dark brown add a country element and neutral backdrop to offset your decor. The appliqued star in the center of this 100% cotton pillow completes the look for a classic primitive approach.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Echo and stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Centered five-point star surrounded by contrasting color blocks
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut red microcheck binding
- Reverses to burgundy, black, creme, and tan plaid
- Features 2 wooden button closures plus 1 spare hidden button with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting, Polyester Pillow Fill
- Colors: Burgundy, Tan, Dark Brown
- Closure Type: Button
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 1 x Pillow Cover - 16" x 16"
- 1 x Pillow Insert - 17" x 17" x 5.5"