Enhance your side, coffee, dining, buffet, or kitchen table with the Millsboro Quilted Runner. Featuring a hand-quilted log cabin block pattern with a myriad of plaids and ditsy print fabrics in burgundy, navy, and tan hues, our 13x48 table runner brings cozy, homespun charm to your lodge, lake house, or cabin inspired decor. Place this versatile runner on your table to create vintage interest during the holidays or use as an everyday decorative piece. Made from 100% cotton down to its batting, this rustic runner offers an heirloom-quality feel while being both machine washable and iron-safe. It reverses to navy and tan ditsy print.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- RUSTIC DECOR: cabin style to fit any lodge, cabin, lake house, or retreat.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch technique.
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut navy and tan plaid binding
- Reverses to navy and tan ditsy print fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Navy, Khaki, Burgundy
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe
- 13" x 36" - 0.5 lb
- 13" x 48" - 0.6 lb