The Abilene Star Collection features warm rustic colors with plaids and stars layed out in a five patch star pattern to create a down home country inspired look for your home.
Infuse some country charm into your home decor with our Abilene Star Quilted Throw. This soft 70x55 blanket showcases burgundy, dark brown, and tan hues. Straight edges and a combination of stitch-in-the-ditch and echo quilting techniques allow this patchwork star-patterned throw to become a long-lasting primitive part of your home. This blanket reverses to a plaid design for an alternative country look.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Echo and stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- Each block features a five-point star surrounded by contrasting color blocks
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut red microcheck binding
- Reverses to burgundy, black, creme, and tan plaid
- Features a 3.25" rod pocket for decorative hanging
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 70" x 55"
- Weight: 3 lb
- Colors: Burgundy, Dark Brown, Tan
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Hanging Method: 3.25" Rod Pocket
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe