Inspired from a well-traveled crossing where fields of flowers meet old forests, the Crosswoods King Quilt lends a cozy sophistication to your bedroom. Our 105Wx95L quilt features green, red, and blue patchwork that mingles pleasantly with neutral tan and brown hues. Plaid, micro-check, and delicate floral patterns combine to capture a unique style of vintage beauty in your primitive, cottage, or traditional French country home. The floral print on the reverse side of this all-cotton quilt offers another way to decorate your bed.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques.
- Straight edge with .5" russet and tan check binding on the bias
- Reverses to dark olive green floral ditsy print fabric
- Small green plaid squares wherever sashing intersects
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Dark Olive Green, Russet, Khaki
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Echo
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe