Sleep in comfortable primitive style with our Dakota Star California King Quilt. Featuring a rustic eight pointed star surrounded by a distinctive broken star pattern, this 130" by 115" hand-quilted patchwork comforter adds relaxed, heirloom appeal to any bed. Our black and tan star quilt is machine washable and iron-safe. It reverses to solid tan. 100% cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- EASY CARE: machine washable for simple and hassle free cleaning.
- TRADITIONAL PATCHWORK: modeled after American decorating themes, a patchwork design adds heirloom appeal.
- HAND QUILTED: with stitch in the ditch and echo techniques
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Country Black, Khaki
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe