The Jefferson Star Chenille Woven Coverlet features a soft jacquard weave constructed of chenille yarn, giving it a velvety feel and look. The coverlet's primitive heart is on display with its black and tan barn stars among alternating rows of interlocking diamonds. The coverlet reverses to the same design as on front but with opposite coloring. This soft bedspread is made from 100% viscose rayon.
- SOFT MATERIAL & QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The silky chenille yarn gives a velvety finish to our Jefferson Star Coverlet. Made entirely of viscose rayon to create a soft look and feel, the delicate weave lends a hint of quality to your bedding.
- UNIQUE FEATURES: Loom woven and machine stitched, this country bedspread showcases interlocking diamonds with alternating black and tan stars, updating your bedroom in cozy elegance. The jacquard weave using soft chenille yarn adds sophistication and textured interest to your home.
- PRIMITIVE HOME DECOR: The black and tan color scheme makes for an eye-catching early American look that transforms your bedroom into a primitive, rustic, or country haven, depending on how you style your decor.
- COORDINATING ACCESSORIES: Try pairing with our versatile Burlap Natural collection to bring in a rustic yet neutral touch in a dark tan or try one of our solid black or burgundy bed skirts for a more traditionally primitive bedding look.
- DIMENSIONS & CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Our generously sized 103x100 queen bedspread gives you the freedom to create the look you want on your queen mattress. Due to the delicate nature of the woven fabric, this soft coverlet is hand wash only. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron.
- Hem fold
- Reverses to same design but opposite coloring
- Woven: Loom woven, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Viscose
- Colors: Inset Black, Natural
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.