The Heritage Farms Queen Quilt and Sham set is decorated with cascading blocks of various colors of burgundy, mustard, and black plaid and check fabrics for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering. Both quilt and shams are designed with various plaid blocks that form a colorful "Trip Around the World" quilt pattern finished with burgundy and black plaid binding on the bias. This unique set reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- STITCH IN THE DITCH: Quilt contains stitch in the ditch and channel hand-quilting on various burgundy, mustard, and black plaid and check fabrics, shams contain only stitch in the ditch hand-quilting
- TRIP AROUND THE WORLD: Both quilt and shams are designed with various 3" plaid blocks that form a colorful Trip Around the World quilt pattern
- STRAIGHT EDGE: Finished with .5" burgundy and black plaid binding on the bias
- REVERSIBLE: Both quilt and shams reverse to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- OUTER BORDER: Both quilt and shams feature border in merlot and black plaid fabric
- PATCHWORK: HAND-QUILTED: These quilt and shams are hand-quilted and machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Colors: Burgundy, Mustard, Raven Black
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch, Channel
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe