We took a vintage ticking stripe, replicating the look found in old grain mill sacks, then added pine green for a country-inspired Christmas feel. The 48-inch Vintage Burlap Stripe Green Tree Skirt has been made with distressed stenciling to give its light tan burlap a true heritage look. The ticking stripe encompasses the tree in an octagonal pattern. Finished with fringed edges. 100% cotton, reverses to solid antique burlap.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- HOLIDAY DECOR: festive style to add cheer to any home this year.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton for a proper look and feel.
- Soft cotton is woven to create a vintage look antique creme burlap
- Stenciled pine green grainsack stripe follows octagon shape around center
- Opening trimmed with .5" self-binding, outside edge fringed and accented with braided natural jute rope
- Reverses to frosted white cotton burlap
- Features 3 tie closures and loops to secure skirt around tree
- Single fabric: Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Closure Type: Ties
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Line Dry, Iron safe
* Due to the loose weave nature of the fabric, minor variances will occur. Sizes are approximate.
- Green - Antique Creme, Pine Green
- Red - Antique Creme, Bright Red