The Heritage Farms Quilted Euro Sham is decorated with cascading blocks of various crimsons, mustards, and black for a visually mesmerizing and enticing look. The cascading blocks are then beautifully framed by thick channel bordering.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% cotton shell for a proper look and feel.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on various crimson, mustard, and black plaid fabrics
- Various 3" plaid blocks in a colorful Trip Around the World quilt pattern, border in merlot and black plaid fabric
- Straight edge with .5" crimson and black plaid binding
- Reverses to black and mustard microcheck cotton fabric
- Features 3 tie closures with 3" overlap to conceal pillow insert
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% Cotton, Cotton Batting
- Dimensions: 26" x 26"
- Weight: 0.9 lb
- Colors: Crimson, Mustard, Raven
- Closure Type: Ties
- Quilting Stitch: Stitch in the Ditch
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low, Iron safe