Enhance the look of your dining table with the Cider Mill Jute Runner. Featuring concentric, mixed braids of primitive colors for a classic country look. Contains machine stitching that holds the braiding together even with increased wear and tear. Reverses to same as front.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: with over two decades experience crafting goods for American homes, our items are built to last for years to come.
- PRIMITIVE DECOR: traditional style that compliments any primitive or Americana home.
- QUALITY MATERIAL: made with durable 100% jute for a proper look and feel.
- BLENDED WARMTH: This braided table runner contains concentric, mixed braids of burgundy, natural, black, and olive green
- DURABLE & STRONG: Machine stitching holds braiding together even with increased wear and tear
- REVERSIBLE: Reverses to the same as front
- BRAIDED: Machine braided, Machine stitched
- Material: 100% Jute
- Colors: Burgundy, Natural, Olive Green
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Spot Clean
- 8" x 24" - 0.4 lb
- 13" x 36" - 1 lb
- 13" x 48" - 1.3 lb
* To prevent colors from bleeding do not use chemicals or wet clean this item. A rug pad is recommended to keep your surfaces safe from color bleeding and abrasiveness of the jute fibers.